- A dedicated server provides web server hardware and free service interruptions for each of the customer applications.
- A Dedicated Server provides web server hardware and free service interruptions for each of the customer applications.
- Dedicated hosting provides higher reliability, increased performance, greater security and exclusive use of system and network resources.
- Sites that have high traffic, secure information, a high number of visitors or complex applications are better suited for a Dedicated Server
- Dedicated server will allow you complete authority to control and administer your server, it gives you freedom to install scripts, softwares or applications that you want to use and it reduces your dependancy on the web host.
Dedicated Server is of two types
Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Server.
With Managed dedicated Server it is not required for you to be technically strong.Also system administration and maintenance is delegated to professional staff. Managed hosting not only benefits a client’s IT department, but brings time, cost, and resource savings to the whole company.
Nobody could access your server without your permission.So you can say that dedicated server provides you higher security.You can run your own custom firewall to enforce your own access control policy.
You have total control over your website and server. You may use as many resources as you require. No limitations as to the type or quantity of software you install.
You will get more space and bandwidth on Dedicated Server as compared to shared hosting.