- You can have more flexibility with your web hosting accounts.
- You can save money.
- You can earn more revenue at little cost to yourself.
- You can focus on customer support and leave technical support to your web host.
- Your web host, not you, absorbs server maintenance costs.
- Your service is only as good as your upstream provider. If the server is frequently down, for example, you may lose clients.
- If you ever have to change web hosts, the move will be an inconvenience for your clients as well as for yourself.