- E-COMMERCE direct "link" capabilities to content information and visual displays already existing on other client web site.
- You can update your E-Catalog anytime, whether it's adding new products, or adjusting prices, without the expense and time of a traditional print catalog.
- E-COMMERCE has extensive search capabilities by item, corporate name, division, name, location, manufacturer, partner, price or any other specified need.
- E-COMMERCE has extensive search capabilities by item, corporate name, division name, location, manufacturer, partner, price or any other specified need.
- E-COMMERCE also Shrinks the Competition Gap.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Cheap Ecommerce Web hosting Providers
E-commerce success remains frustratingly elusive for many even as trends clearly show that the Internet is a medium that will continue to have a huge impact across the board on the entire business landscape. This impact will not even spare totally offline companies, as they too will need to adjust to the rapidly changing offline business environment that has been affected by developments online.
So while everybody knows that they will have to pay a lot of attention to the net, many failed web entrepreneurs can’t quite put their fingers on what they did wrong, or where exactly the problem was. So what is the most overlooked hurdle to success?
websites get a vast majority of their new visits through search engines. Most net surfers will go straight to their favorite search engine and then use keywords to look for the information that they are looking for. In this way, they make use of the internet’s advantage of having virtually unlimited information and a wide choice of service providers in virtually any discipline one can think of, plus thousands of others one will never think of.
Already a clear distinction has emerged between sites that bother themselves with search engine optimization (SEO) and those that do not.
The World Wide Web is a huge place and so if keywords in a search engine will not find you, it means that hardly anybody will be able to find your expensive, state-of-the-art website.
Life is now being made easier by some good hosting companies. These companies have realized that search engines are a key to success and have therefore included search engine optimization services into the range of products they offer as web hosting providers.
When a customer is in a store then the merchant has access to the credit card and can process it through a “terminal” right next to the cash register. In the online world that is not possible though. In the online world, we have “virtual terminals” which is where users give all their personal information and credit card information. This information is used to verify that this is really the owner of the card. If the information the customer gave matches what the credit card company has on record then the sale will go through.
1) Arvixe: Company includes a huge number of e-commerce shopping carts with unlimited space and bandwidth. Some of them are nopCommerce, OpenCart Hosting, Magento Hosting, osCommerce Hosting, Tomato Cart web hosting with auto installed on setup with 20% lifetime discount. CubeCart web hosting, Buy Safe Web Hosting and AbanteCart web hosting comes with auto installed on setup. Zen Cart Hosting, Ubercart Web Hosting, AgoraCart Web Hosting, PrestaShop Hosting and many more!
2) iPage: Company offers tools that make the easy launching of your online store.
Shopping Cart's Ecwid E-Commerce:- This tool is designed for online e-commerce businesses.
Credit Card Processing tool TransFirst® is one-stop online payment processing solution. It provides an easy set up for merchant account and virtual terminal to integrating shopping carts.
PayPal payment services enable you to easily and securely receive credit card, debit card, and bank account payments.
Positive SSL certificate : It protects sensitive information during online transactions.
Extended Validation SSL Certificate: it gives the highest level of trust through the strictest standards of any SSL certificate.
3) Inmotionhosting plans Power and PRO comes with inbuilt e-commerce hosting
4) BlueHost: Company's hosting plans offer e-commerce features: SSL secure server, OS commerce shopping cart, Agora shopping cart, Cube cart shopping cart, Zen cart shopping cart, Free generated a certificate, password protected directories, and OpenPGP/GPG Encryption
5) Webhostingpad: Company includes some e-commerce feature like OS commerce shopping cart, password protected directories, Open PGP/GPG Encryption,24/7 security server monitoring, and advanced Firewall.
Featured on Text Engineer
Most of us face difficulty choosing when we have too many options. Well, talking about IDEAL, do you believe there is IDEAL web host...