- What kind of customer support do they offer?
- Do their hosting solutions fit your website needs?
- Can you upgrade your package?
- What happens if you go over your bandwidth?
- Are you tied to a contract?
- What is their uptime percentage?
- Do they offer any tools for design and marketing?
- Do they back up your data?
- What type of servers to they offer
Friday, May 11, 2018
Good WEB Hosting- The first step of Successful Online Businesses
If you don't have a decent Hosting provider, your online business is destined to fail. There is a chance you will encounter endless problems like downtime, loss of data, poor customer service, and maybe even a hacked site. Before you choose a hosting provider you should first do research. I'm here to save you some time and give you a few tips to use when choosing a hosting provider.
I have dealt with websites in one form or another since the late 90's, and in that time I have gone through lots of hosting providers. They ranged from crappy to excellent, cheap to expensive. To be honest the saying "You get what you pay for" is not always true when it comes to hosting. With the introduction of Broadband internet to the market and the cheap cost of servers, just about anyone with any IT knowledge can call themselves a hosting provider. Also since there is no standard on pricing homegrown providers can charge anything they want. So I advise you to do your homework. When you are searching for providers see if they are a member of any associations
Featured on Text Engineer
Most of us face difficulty choosing when we have too many options. Well, talking about IDEAL, do you believe there is IDEAL web host...